The Wheel Step helps workers with leg/hip/foot impairments access truck engine compartments and overhead racks. It provides a firm, non-skid surface to stand on with 2 feet so the worker can keep balance. It is a lower step than the bumper of the truck, so it is easier to climb onto and less awkward when reaching up or over while working. This step can also be used to climb onto trailers or hay racks more easily.
Adjustable truck step wraps over tire, providing a nonslip step for loading roof racks and servicing trucks, SUVs and semis.
- Comes fully assembled and is extremely easy to install
- Adjusts to tire depth and step height
- Fits standard truck tires up to 13in. deep
- Folds flat for compact storage
- Features rugged, no-slip tread to prevent slips and falls
Dimensions L x W (in.)
21 x 7
12 months limited parts / No labor