Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.The term ‘Disability Work Tools’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Foresight Services, LLC; 12152 Cascade Road; Lowell, Michigan. Our company registration number is B81-53U in the state of Michigan, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The goal of Disability Work Tools, a division of Foresight Services, LLC is to help you continue working in an occupation. Services that you may receive from Disability Work Tools include a needs assessment and report, information on adaptive equipment, contact information for vendors and fabricators of adaptive equipment.
Information and sketches from Disability Work Tools provide a general description of each idea or product presented to aid in understanding its operations and or construction. These descriptions, however, are solely intended to improve comprehension and are not to be viewed as either a set of plans or a substitute for plans. Prior to actual design or fabrication of a complex or potentially hazardous modification, it is recommended that a professional engineer be consulted.
The information represented on www.disabilityworktools.com is believed to be accurate and useful, but is in no way guaranteed. Disability Work Tools assumes no liability and makes no representation (express or implied) with regard to its work with you. You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for use of the materials and suggestions provided by Disability Work Tools, and for your use of the products and implementation of the suggestions discussed. You agree that the suggestions offered by Disability Work Tools may not include all necessary safety measures, and that additional measures may be required. You waive any claim you may have against Disability Work Tools arising out of or in any way relating to the services to be provided by Disability Work Tools.