Workers with hand and wrist injuries or disabilities can find pruning a difficult job.
Squeezing small pruning shears can be difficult and tiring.
If you have hand injuries or disabilities, using small pruning shears is often difficult and tiring. Using Ratchet Pruning Shears will allow a worker to close the pruning handles in a stepwise manner with ratchet action which reduces the effort required. Those with hand disabilities will find this can make the chore much easier.
- NO MORE PAINFUL PRUNING! – If you have a weak grip or hand pain from Arthritis or have other mobility problems but still love to garden, these are for you
- QUICK AND EASY CUTTING! – The unique and effective ratchet mechanism uses leverage to make cuts with a fraction of the effort of conventional pruners
- DEVELOPED BY PROFESSIONAL GARDENERS! – With over 30 years of experience in a family-run nursery, The Gardener’s Friends developed the perfect pruning shears, and this is the result
- PERFECT FOR TRIMMING FLOWERS, TREES AND SHRUBS — The ratchet system in these pruners can cut things as small as flower blossoms to 1 inch thick branches like a hot knife through butter
- GREAT FOR SENIOR GARDENERS — As we age, things become harder to do; these secateurs have an ergonomic design that makes handling and using them pain free, safe and simple.
The Gardener’s Friend – 3-Stage Action Ratchet Pruner Takes the Pain Out of Pruning! If You Suffer from Debilitating Hand Mobility Problems Like Carpel Tunnel Syndrome or Arthritis and…You Still Love Gardening, This Is the Tool For YOU! Here’s the problem! Most hand pruners are just too difficult to use for those with compromised hand strength, mobility and function. Let’s Talk About Your Hands! – 3 Stage Ratchet Action Makes it Easy on the Hands – Soft Rubber Hand Grip Absorbs Pressure – Tough Cuts Become Easy – Both Left and Right Hand Locks makes it Ambidextrous What About the Tree Branches? – Coated Blade Slides Through Wood Without Tearing – Detachable Oiled Sponge Cleans Blade – This Prevents Both Fungi and Disease How About the Pruners Themselves? – Hardened Carbon Steel Blade Stays Sharp – Anvil “Channel Coating” Prevents Blade from Dulling – Lightweight Aluminum Construction Won’t Rust – Replaceable Blade in Case of Breakage Let’s Face It! Many Of Us Are Losing Our Precious Hand Mobility. What Makes This Product Special is that Many People With Reduced Hand Function Can Use it With Ease! There Are Many Other Pruners on the Market and Some at Much Higher Prices Including So-Called Premium Brands…But…None Have all the Benefits of The Gardener’s Friend Pruners! Quite Possibly “The Very Best 3-Stage Ratchet Pruners On the Market Today” Our Guarantee: If you are not satisfied, return them for a full refund! This Introductory Price Won’t Last Long! Click the “Add to Cart” Button at the Top of This Page to Order!