Workers with hip, knee or leg pain can climb into their pickup trucks more easily with a Power Step folding running board. The Power Step provides a convenient step for climbing into a truck, then folds up when the door is shut to maintain the truck’s high ground clearance.
Chevy: 1999-2006 2006-2014 2011-20014
Dodge/Ram 2002-2008 2008-2019
Ford 1999-2007 2008-2016
Toyota 2005-2015 2007-2021
Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from a Power Step.
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.
That’s why AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then tucks itself back safely under the chassis when the doors close. When retracted, PowerStep™ is essentially hidden underneath your vehicle for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. And when extended, it provides a sure, solid, high-traction leg up for you and all your passengers, large or small. Stop climbing. And start stepping up, with the AMP Research PowerStep™.
MADE IN USA
- Factory Air Ride Suspension requires Air Tank Relocation Kit on HD models. Purchase kit before installation.
- Automatic, electric-powered running boards instantly extend when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close; Includes low-profile, integrated LED light system.
- Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion.
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability and maintenance free self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance; 600 pound capacity (each side).
- Made in the USA and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Must be tailored to different models: