Microfiber Mops are a lightweight alternative to traditional string mops, which are heavy and require lifting and pushing. Cleaning floors is a necessary task in any workplace with a hard floor. Microfiber mops are a lighter way to clean floors without strain on back, shoulders, and arms. Workers who have disabilities such as these will find it easier to clean floors with microfiber mops.
- Connects to Microfiber Mop Heads With a Hook and Loop Fastener That Can Be Replaced When Worn
- Features a Nylon Swivel Joint for Flexible Maneuvering
- Made of Aluminum With Stainless Steel Fastenings for Corrosion Resistance and Light Weight
- Made with non magnetic metals, enabling use near magnetically sensitive equipment, such as MRIs
- Measures 17 inches l x 3 inches w x 1 to 1/2 inches h
The Rubbermaid Commercial Microfiber Mop with Quick-Connect Wet/Dry Single-Sided Frame features a flat profile that slides easily under furniture and equipment. The industrial dust mop features a lightweight aluminum construction for improved productivity. The one-step connecting mechanism speeds the mop parts assembly and changeover. The flat mop profile is sanitary and easy to clean, and the replaceable hook-and-loop strips cost efficiently extend product life.
Use with Microfiber Mop Bucket (Sold Separately)
Use Replaceable Mop Heads to clean floors. (Sold Separately)