Emptying trash cans with a Trash/Garbage Can with Venting Channels will save strain on a worker’s shoulders and back. Trash cans are a necessary part of every business and must be emptied frequently. The Venting Channels on this Garbage Can will allow air to flow down the side of the liner, keeping it from forming a vacuum which makes it harder to pull out. Workers with shoulder, back, arm, and hand disabilities will have this task made much easier by using this type of garbage can.
|Brand||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22 x 11 x 25 inches|
|Item Weight||6.41 Pounds|
- Effortless bag removal: Venting channels make removing liners from the container up to 80 percent easier, improving productivity and reducing the risk of back injury
- Trash bag cinches: 4 bag cinches secure liners around the rim of the container and create quick, knot free liner changes
- Ergonomic handles: Robust handles at the base and rim of the container resist tearing and improve control while lifting and emptying
- Structural ribbing: Rib strengthened rim resists crushing while the step design prevents jamming when nested
- Heavy duty construction: Crafted of the highest quality commercial-grade materials for superior durability
- Perfect in any space: Great in any environment, from commercial businesses and restaurants, to your own home kitchen, garage, or bathroom
- Space saving shape: Tall and slim profile of the container allows it to save space and stay out of your way
- Made in the USA: Recognized as a “Brand of the Century”,
Swing lids, recycling lids, wheeled dollies, cleaning caddies, and more are available for these bins.