An on-site Worksite Assistive Technology Assessment helps you determine which assistive technologies and strategies will improve your functioning on the job. The on-site assessment will include:
- Initial phone interview with customer,
- On-site assessment of job operations to evaluate problem areas related to limitations,
- Research & assistive technology recommendation report with comparable price quotes from vendors.
Travel expenses will be billed in addition to the flat rate for the assessment. Additional follow-up worksite assistive technology services are available at $62 per hour. These services may include:
- Follow up case management until all equipment is delivered, installed and functioning properly,
- Follow-up with customer via site visit or telephone to confirm assistive technology is providing expected results.
- Additional design consultation.
- Other services requested.
If you are still wondering if a Worksite Assistive Technology Assessment is right for you, you can start small with a Personal Assistive Technology Consultation by our assistive technology professional, Ned Stoller. If you choose to schedule a Worksite Assistive Technology Assessment after your initial consultation, you will receive a $100 discount.