Water brooms are used for cleaning driveways, pool curbs, or uneven surfaces instead of a garden hose and scrub brush if you have a back injury. Avoid using a push broom or taking forever with that hose! A pressure washer hose attaches to the handle to supply high-pressure water flow through the broom.
Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from a Water Broom: Arm Amputation, Arthritis, Back Injury, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hand Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Mobility Impairment, Replaced Joints (Arthroplasty), Rotator Cuff Injury, Scoliosis-Kyphosis-Lordosis, Shoulder Replacement, Stroke, Degenerative Joint Disease.
The Original TriKleener Deluxe Water Broom manufactured by General Pump quickly and uniformly cleans a 14in. wide swath on driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and more.
- Two 7in. wheels increase mobility, reduce fatigue and allow cleaning of sidewalk sidewalls, pool curbs and uneven surfaces
- Wheel adjusters allow setting optimum height for surface being cleaned
- Stainless steel tubing with brass-mounted quick-connect couplers
- Rear rubber water shield protects operator from overspray
- Includes steel plugs to block selected nozzles for concentrated single-nozzle use
- Extension lance not included
|Ship Weight||6.5 lbs|
|Cleaning Width (in.)||12|
|Inlet Size (in.)||1/4|
|Temperature Capacity (°F)||275|