Pick-up truck bed access steps help workers with leg impairments to access their cargo area of the truck without taking such a large step or “jumping”. The cargo bed of a pick-up truck can be from 24″ to as much as 45″. To reach something stored in the truck, the worker must climb or jump which may be impossible for someone with a disability. When not in use the Tailgate Ladder folds and secures neatly against the tailgate. Can be used even while trailer is hitched onto truck. A worker with a recent knee replacement would find relief utilizing the Tailgate Step rather than causing pain in the knee by climbing or jumping to access their cargo area.
Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from a Pull-out Tailgate Step.
Tailgate Ladder, easy to install, deploys in a couple seconds and when not in use the Tailgate Ladder folds neatly against the tailgate.
- Ground supported for greater strength and stability
- Can be mounted on either side of the tailgate
- Can be used even with trailer attached to the truck
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Quick release pins allow user to easily remove from the tailgate
- Can be mounted on the left or right side of the tailgate on pretty much any truck with heights 28″ to 45″.
The Tailgate Ladder: This step ladder is easy to install on pretty much any truck. It provides nearly a universal fit, deploys in a couple seconds and greatly reduces the strain of getting into the back of a truck. When not in use the Tailgate Ladder folds and secures neatly against the tailgate – out of the way of valuable cargo. When not in use the Tailgate Ladder folds and secures neatly against the tailgate – out of the way of valuable cargo. It is also easily removed using two clip pins.
- Pick-up truck tailgate ladder with a total weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Easy to install and capable of being deployed in seconds
- Significantly reduces the strain on you as you get in and out of the bed of your truck
- Secures neatly against the tailgate and stays out of the way of your cargo
- This part will not work with Dodge Rab Box, Chevrolet Avalanche or Cadillac Escalade Trucks. We do not support installation on these vehicles