Suspension heavy equipment seats cushion the worker’s back from the sharp bumping and jarring due to driving on uneven terrain. Soothe your aching back while operating heavy equipment. Dampen the jarring, jolting and jerking and enjoy a smoother ride with less pain. This reduces the stress to the lower back caused by hours spent driving equipment. The typical mechanical suspension systems on heavy equipment do not adequately dampen the jolting bumps experienced on rough terrain for operators with back impairments.
Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from a Suspension Seat for Backhoe and Loader.
Replaced Joints – Arthroplasty
The Backhoe and Loader seat is a seat and suspension assembly with a pedestal base that has multiple mounting patterns. Standard is mechanical suspenion black vinyl seat, Air suspension option (black vinyl or black fabric) available.
- Guardian mechanical suspension with 3.5″ suspension stroke or an air suspension with a self-contained 12-Volt compressor with 4.5″ suspension stroke
- Durable black vinyl or black fabric covering
- Ergonomic contoured cushions
- Reclining backrest
- Lumbar support for lower back comfort
- Adjustable fold-up armrests
- Internal height adjustment of 2″
- Suspension weight adjustment
- Heavy-duty slide rails with 6″ of travel
- Integrated swivel with 180-degree rotation
Includes durable rubber molded suspension cover to keep suspension components free of dirt and dust.
retractable seat belt option available