Keeping fresh grain or minerals available for small livestock with a Grain Feeding System will be less difficult for workers with mobility impairments or decreased strength and endurance.
Small livestock require daily or twice daily feedings of grain or constant availability of free choice minerals. Farmers with disabilities limiting movement can avoid feeding animals daily.
When you’re raising livestock few things are more important that providing them with fresh grain and food that’s clean and accessible. But a free-standing trough or heavy steel feeder aren’t always easy to use if space or mounting options are limited. We developed Sydell Goat and Sheep Feeders with lightweight, durable plastic to make it easier to mount them on fences, pens, and other surfaces, so you can create a feeding area that’s better for your animals and easier to keep filled up all year-round. Able to hold multiple flakes of grain or minerals. It is able to block water at the top these multipurpose outdoor feeders reduce waste, improve food quality, and help you stay ahead of your livestock’s food needs.
- Multipurpose Livestock Feeder – This grain and mineral feeder for goats, sheep, chickens, dogs, and cats makes it easier to keep your livestock fed while reducing feed waste in small pens, barns, or outdoor feeding areas.
- Large Capacity Gravity System – At 24” x 10” in size our grain/mineral feeders for sheep and goats can support minerals and other common grains as well as up to 10 small livestock to reduce feed replacement needs.
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Construction – A lightweight, yet durable design our goat feeders for grain and hay are made with weather-resistant plastic that’s tough enough to stand up to animals, rain, and seasonal changes.
- Simple Fence-Mounted Design – The Sydell goat feeder can be mounted to standard pens, fences, stables, and other animal rest or feeding areas with standard zip ties, so you can place it in an optimal feeding location.
- Easy Fill, Water-Blocking Top – Our plastic sheep grain/mineral feeder has a large top that makes it easier to fill with mineral or grain but also helps keep out water to reduce clumping and decaying for better quality food.