Workers with arthritis or who have loss of grip or poor grip will find it easier to grasp the Safety Ergonomic Box Cutter while opening boxes. The standard box cutter requires gripping strength and wrist action while holding the handle elevated. The Safety Ergonomic Box Cutter can rest on the box top while the worker guides the cutter.
The Safety Ergonomic Box Cutter is an ideal solution for many with grip problems and pain or tension related to a physical condition or injury.
•Arthritis •MS •Carpal Tunnel •Spinal Injury •Tetraplegia •Quadriplegia •Sport Injury •Sprains
- 3-Position Manual Slider Button allows blade to stay locked in 3 positions (Fully extended blade, semi-protruding blade, Fully hidden blade)
- Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Blade with Rounded Tip for Safety = Non-Conductive, Anti-Magnetic, Never Rusts, Chemically Inert (No Oil Coatings) + Stays Sharp Up To 10X Longer Than Steel Blades
- 1 Slice Ceramic Blade = Up to 20 Metal Blades = Less Blade Changes = Less $$$ = Less Downtime = Less injuries + Simple No Tool Blade Change (Replacement SKU# 10404 or 10408)
- Ceramic Blade only protrudes 1/2″ – designed primarily for cutting corrugated packaging, foam, vinyl, boxes, cardboard, etc
- To cut paper and thinner items please try the Slice 00116 Precision Cutter or 00100 Safety Cutter or use the Pointed Blades 10408
- Innovative box cutter
- Stylish, durable, and safer to use than traditional utility knives
Auto Retract Safety Box Cutter Version