An ATV Garden Planter can be used by workers with back or mobility impairments to plant market gardens in a fraction of the time and without crawling in the dirt. Workers would otherwise hoe a furrow which is strenuous upper-body and back labor. Then they would crawl along the furrow dropping in seeds at regular intervals using fine motor skills and good vision. After the seeds are placed, a hoe is again used to cover the row and tamp it down. The ATV Garden Planter makes the furrow, places the seed, and closes the furrow as it is pulled along with an ATV or lawn tractor. The worker simply fills the seed boxes and sets the depth and seed spacing.
Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from an ATV Garden Planter: Aging, Arm Amputation, Arthritis, Back Injury, Back Pain, Blindness / Low Vision, Cancer, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Repetitive Motion Injury, Cerebral Palsy (CP), COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Diabetes/Diabetic Neuropathy, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Fused Vertebrae, Hand Injury, Herniated Disc, Hip Pain, Total Hip Replacement, Knee Pain, Total Knee Replacement, Leg Amputation, Lower Extremity Impairments, Lumbar/Low Back Pain, Mobility Impairment, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Muscular Dystrophy, Neuropathy, Obesity, Paraplegia, Prosthetic Limb, Quadriplegia, Ruptured Disc, Scoliosis-Kyphosis-Lordosis, Slipped Disc, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Visual Impairment, Rheumatoid Arthritis (hands, wrists, knees & feet), Degenerative Joint Disease.
- The adjustable 2 row width adjusts from 14” – 36.6” and the seed drop rate can be adjusted to fit your needs; the planter features a manual lifting mechanism to easily raise and lower the planter
- Each hopper holds .22 bushels and measures 12” x 6” at the top, 10” x 2” at the bottom, and is 8” deep to hold up to 15 lbs; the whole planter weighs only 303 lbs!
- The 13” pneumatic tires that can easily handle a wide variety of tough terrains; the adjustable depth control allows you to adjust the depth of the planter
- Especially designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens, and small acreages; Makes planting fast and easy!
- Pull this Field Tuff planter behind your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor with the pin hitch; 1 year limited Manufacturer’s warranty
Efficiently and effectively plant corn and beans with Field Tuff’s ATV-CBP 2 Row Corn and Bean Planter. This planter is especially designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens, and small acreages and is made of a durable construction. This planter has an adjustable row width of 14” – 36.6,” allowing you to adjust the planter to fit your specific needs. Each hopper holds .22 bushels, or 15lbs, and measures 12” x 6” at the top, 10” x 2” at the bottom, and is 8” deep. This ground driven planter can even be adjusted according to the different size of seeds being used in the planter. In addition, the user can also adjust the depth of the planter with the adjustable depth control. Adding yet another great feature to this planter is the manual lifting mechanism, which allows the user to easily raise and lower the planter. The planter also has 13” pneumatic tires that allow you to take this planter on a wide variety of tough terrains. The planter features adjustable seed rate drop. The entire planter weighs only 303 lbs, making this the ideal tool for your planting needs. Pull this planter behind your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor for easy planting.